I am a PhD scholar in the department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kharagpur, India. I am working under the supervision of Prof. Niloy Ganguly and Prof. Sourangshu Bhattacharya in this institute. Also I am currently a part of Complex Networks Research Group at IIT Kharagpur. My research area is broadly machine learning. I am interested in machine learning models in social networks , specifically various opinion diffusion modeling in social network. I am also interested in the development of various machine learning models that are optimized to operate under different automation levels, broadly putting human in a loop with machine learning systems. I am also interested in recent developments in the area of multi agent reinforcement learning.
Please find my CV here.
- Regression Under Human Assistance
- Abir De, Paramita Koley, Niloy Ganguly, Manuel Gomez-Rodriguez ( AAAI-2020)
- Generative Maximum Entropy Learning for Multiclass Classification
- Ambedkar Dukkipati, Gaurav Pandey, Debarghya Ghoshdastidar, Paramita Koley, D. M. V. Satya Sriram (ICDM-2013)
- PhD, Indian Institute of Technology,Kharagpur from 2018-now.
- ME, Indian Institute of Science, 2011-2013.
- BE, IIEST,Shibpur, 2006-2010.
- Internship at MPI-SWS, Kaiserslautern during May-July 2019.
- Research Assistant at IIT Bombay , 2013-2018.
- IIT Kharagpur
- Foundations of Algorithms and Data Structure and Machine Learning
- Information Retrieval
- IIT Bombay
- Convex Optimization
- Linear Optimization
- Computer Programming (UG)
- Machine Learning
### Courses Done
- Machine Learning , Graphical Models , Foundation in Machine Learning , Patern Recognition and Neural Networks
- Probability and Random Process, Linear Algebra , Graph Theory
- Information Retrieval, Scalable Data Mining
- Convex Optimization, Combinatorial Optimization
- E-mail : paramita2000 AT gmail DOT com
- Institute E-mail : paramita DOT koley AT iitkgp DOT ac DOT in